We do understand that not everything always works out when shopping online. We are prepared to assist you if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Our refund policy is valid for 10 days from the day the item was purchased. Within this time frame, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and full name used to place the order. You will then be provided with the relevant information to start the exchange process.
If submit the form outside of the refund policy window (10 days) we will not acknowledge your response and you will not be entitled to any refund or exchange.
- Sale items are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Items must be unused and in a packaged condition (as sold) to be eligible for a return (including all paperwork, packaging, accessories) with tags attached.
- Worn items, washed items or tried on items are not eligible for return/refund. (We are experts in our hosiery! So we will know!)
- If you want to match items to your skintone without trying on, use the top of the stocking (by the waistband) and stretchy over your knee. DO NOT put your full leg inside the stocking! We can easily identify tried on stockings so do not risk losing out on a refund for trying on an item you cannot use!
- Carnivalista is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns items is strongly recommended.
RETURN CHECK LIST:
- I am not attempting to return a sale item
- I have not tried on, worn or washed the items I am attempting to return
- I have matched the item using the method stated by Carnivalista.
- I understand that I am responsible for the shipping charges to return my item and I will not be reimbursed
- I understand that if I send an item in non-returnable condition, I will NOT receive a refund and the item will NOT be returned to me.
- If I am eligible for a refund, the returns team will contact me directly with details of my store credit.
- No cash refunds are given, refunds are only given in the form of store credit.
- Under no circumstances will my original shipping be refunded to me.
If you agree to all of the above statements, please submit the above information to email@example.com with the relevant information.
Once your return is received, inspected and processed you will receive an e-mail from the returns team to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund (in store credit).
RETURNED TO SENDER PACKAGES
If your package is returned to our warehouse due to an insufficient address or failure to collect from delivery office within the required time, we will process the package and notify you. In most cases an automatic refund in store credit will be applied. Processing can take up to 30 days. Please note, the original shipping cost will NOT be refunded.
COMPLICATIONS WITH THE SHIPPING PROCESS
We will ONLY assist with shipping issues when the shipping method selected was 1) tracked or 2) tracked and signed. Unfortunately we cannot and will not follow up on any orders that were sent 1st class with no tracking. For any shipping issues, we recommend you contact your local postal service within the first instance.
Carnivalista will use USPS or FedEx as their main carrier for domestic and international shipments. Once a package is shipped to the address provided by the customer, the package is the responsibility of the carrier.
Carnivalista does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. If you suspect your item is likely to be lost or stolen, we recommend you use the tracked and signed option to ensure receipt of your purchase. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered. If however you have not received your packaged or believe it to be lost or stolen, please raise a claim with the carrier.
USPS - https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
FEDEX - https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/claims.html
Although Carnivalista cannot be held responsible for lost/stolen items with a confirmed delivery status, we will assist you in the claims process with the carrier. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further assistance.
We are not responsible for any customs-imposed charges. Failure to pay custom fees will result in the item being returned to Carnivalista in Randolph, New Jersey. If your package is returned to our warehouse due to a failure to pay custom fees, we will process the package and notify you. In most cases an automatic refund in store credit will be applied. Processing can take up to 30 days. Please note, the original shipping cost will NOT be refunded.
You may cancel your order for a refund prior to processing. For the best success in cancellation, please contact us within 12 of placing your order. We cannot guarantee successful cancellation past this processing time period and we cannot refund following shipment.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to cancel or make address changes to orders that have already been shipped.